Transition on the Shop Floor - The Restructuring of a Weaving Mill, Hungary 1988-97
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Köll?, János, 2003. "Transition on the Shop Floor - The Restructuring of a Weaving Mill, Hungary 1988-97," IZA Discussion Papers 972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsfirm behaviour; firm objectives; compensation; transition; Hungary;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-05-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2004-05-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2004-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .