Corporate Governance in China: Then and Now
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan George Shan & Ron P. McIver, 2011. "Corporate governance mechanisms and financial performance in China: panel data evidence on listed non financial companies," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 301-324, July.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Jünemann, Patrick, 2010. "Transitional institutions, institutional complementarities and economic performance in China: A 'Varieties of Capitalism' approach," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2010-11, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Franklin Allen & Jun & Chenying Zhang & Mengxin Zhao, 2012.
"China's Financial System: Opportunities and Challenges,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capitalizing China, pages 63-143
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Jun QJ Qian & Chenying Zhang & Mengxin Zhao, 2012. "China's Financial System: Opportunities and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 17828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2006.
"Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China: Evidence from Firms Listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 945-983, July.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2005. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China: Evidence from Firms Listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges," IZA Discussion Papers 1767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2011.
"Tournaments and managerial incentives in China's listed firms: New evidence,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2008. "Tournaments and Managerial Incentives in China's Listed Firms: New Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takao Kato & Cheryl Long, 2004. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and State Ownership in China: Evidence from New Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-690, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; law reform; China; corporate law;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Toward a theory of corporate governance in China's socialist market economy in Wikiversity English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2000-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .