Politics and Entrepreneurship in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castaño, María-Soledad & Méndez, María-Teresa & Galindo, Miguel-Ángel, 2015. "The effect of social, cultural, and economic factors on entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1496-1500.
- Janos Kollő & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2005.
"Wage Bargaining, Privatisation, Ability to Pay and Outside Options: Evidence from Hungary,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 465-483.
- Janos KÃ¶llo & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2004. "Wage bargaining, privatisation, ability to pay, and outside options - evidence from Hungary," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 46, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Maria Lacko, 2007. "Interrelationships of the hidden economy and some visible segments of the labour market," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0707, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Lackó, Mária, 2006.
"Az adóráták és a korrupció hatásai a munkapiacra. Keresztmetszeti összehasonlító elemzés az OECD-országokon
[The effects of tax rates and corruption on the labour market. A cross-sectional comparat," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 961-985.
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul, 2006.
"Institutions, Networks and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: An Exploration,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin, 2006. "Institutions, Networks and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: An Exploration," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp833, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz & Kate Bishop, 2003. "Wage Determination: Privatised, New Private And State Owned Companies. Empirical Evidence From Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 584, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michelle Riboud & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & Carlos Silva-Jáuregui, 2002. "Does Eurosclerosis Matter? Institutional Reform and Labor Market Performance in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14093.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .