The Tragedy of the Anticommons: Property in the Transiton from Marx to Markets
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The smartphone patent wars and competition policy
by Paul Belleflamme in IPdigIT on 2012-04-25 12:14:41
- The smartphone patent wars: nothing really surprisingâ€¦
by Paul Belleflamme in IPdigIT on 2013-11-28 19:42:21
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan M. Yonk & Sierra Hoffer & Devin Stein, 2017. "Disincentives To Business Development On The Navajo Nation," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(02), pages 1-18, June.
- Ginevra Balletto & Alessandra Milesi & Nicolò Fenu & Giuseppe Borruso & Luigi Mundula, 2020. "Military Training Areas as Semicommons: The Territorial Valorization of Quirra (Sardinia) from Easements to Ecosystem Services," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Safner, Ryan, 2016. "Institutional entrepreneurship, wikipedia, and the opportunity of the commons," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 743-771, December.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- AntibendruomeniÅ³ tragedija in Wikipedia Lithuanian
- TragÃ©die des anticommuns in Wikipedia French
- Tragedy of the anticommons in Wikipedia Simple English
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1997-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: WDI (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.