The environmental implications of Russia's accession to the world trade organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia, 2017.
"Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 116-128.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2016 9557, EcoMod.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 256059, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pérez-Blanco, C. D & Standardi, G., 2019. "Farm waters run deep: a coupled positive multi-attribute utility programming and computable general equilibrium model to assess the economy-wide impacts of water buyback," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 336-351.
- Perez Blanco, C.D., 2018. "Waters run deep: A coupled Revealed Preference and CGE model to assess the economy-wide impacts of agricultural water buyback," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277028, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Climate Change Economics; Economic Theory&Research; Environment and Energy Efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2014-07-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2014-07-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-07-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-07-13 (International Trade)
- NEP-RES-2014-07-13 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-07-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.