Converting land into affordable housing floor space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annez, Patricia Clarke & Bertaud, Alain & Bertaud, Marie-Agnes & Bhatt, Bijal & Bhatt, Chirayu & Patel, Bimal & Phatak, Vidyadhar, 2012. "Ahmedabad : more but different government for"slum free"and livable cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6267, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Book Review: Order without Design: How Markets Shape Cities by Alain Bertaud. The MIT Press, 2018
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-02-05 13:11:16
- Revisiting 1916 (Part II): The Economics of Population Density
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-04-10 12:31:43
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gandhi, Sahil & Tandel, Vaidehi & Tabarrok, Alexander & Ravi, Shamika, 2021. "Too slow for the urban march: Litigations and the real estate market in Mumbai, India," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Akbar, Prottoy A. & Couture, Victor & Duranton, Gilles & Storeygard, Adam, 2018.
"Mobility and congestion in urban India,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Gilles Duranton & Adam Storeygard, 2018. "Mobility and Congestion in Urban India," NBER Working Papers 25218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Storeygard & Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Giles Duranton, 2018. "Mobility and Congestion in Urban India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0829, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Akbar,Prottoy Aman & Couture,Victor & Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Ejaz & Storeygard,Adam, 2018. "Mobility and congestion in urban India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8546, The World Bank.
- Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Gilles Duranton & Adam Storeygard, 2018. "Mobility and congestion in urban India," Working Papers id:12949, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Municipal Financial Management; Urban Housing; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies; Urban Housing and Land Settlements;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.