Ahmedabad : more but different government for"slum free"and livable cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Gilles Duranton & Adam Storeygard, 2018.
"Mobility and Congestion in Urban India,"
NBER Working Papers
25218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akbar, Prottoy A. & Couture, Victor & Duranton, Gilles & Storeygard, Adam, 2018. "Mobility and congestion in urban India," CEPR Discussion Papers 13291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam Storeygard & Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Giles Duranton, 2018. "Mobility and Congestion in Urban India," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0829, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Akbar,Prottoy Aman & Couture,Victor & Duranton,Gilles & Ghani,Ejaz & Storeygard,Adam, 2018. "Mobility and congestion in urban India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8546, The World Bank.
- Prottoy A. Akbar & Victor Couture & Gilles Duranton & Adam Storeygard, 2018. "Mobility and congestion in urban India," Working Papers id:12949, eSocialSciences.
- Bertaud, Alain, 2014. "Converting land into affordable housing floor space," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6870, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; Urban Slums Upgrading; Urban Housing; Urban Services to the Poor; Public Sector Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.