How trade and macroeconomic policies affect economic growth and capital accumulation in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1989. "Intersectoral capital reallocation under price uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 309-325, May.
- Ram, Rati, 1985. "Exports and Economic Growth: Some Additional Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 415-425, January.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1988. "Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 27-57, January.
- Kavoussi, Rostam M., 1984. "Export expansion and economic growth : Further empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 241-250.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1987. "Trade and Exchange Rate Policies in Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs," NBER Working Papers 2226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, D., 1989. "Liberalization, Substainability, And The Design Of Structural Adjustment Programs," Papers 177d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007.
"The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2007-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Ndikumana, Léonce, 2007. "The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries," MPRA Paper 6189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 76 - Are Exports the Engine of Economic Growth? An Application of Cointegration and Causality Analysis for Egypt, 1977 - 2003," Working Paper Series 2290, African Development Bank.
- Eusuf, M Abu & Ahmed, Mansur, 2007. "Causality between Export and Growth: Evidence from South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 21027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2008.
- Njimanted, Godfrey Forgha & Nkwetta Ajong Aquilas, 2015. "The Impact of Timber Exports on Economic Growth in Cameroon: An Econometric Investigation," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 46-60, September.
- AfDB AfDB, 2005. "Working Paper 76 - Are Exports the Engine of Economic Growth? An Application of Cointegration and Causality Analysis for Egypt, 1977 - 2003," Working Paper Series 2210, African Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAchieving Shared Growth; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Growth; Economic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .