Gender inequality in the labor market in Serbia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivanović, Vladan & Kufenko, Vadim, 2020. "It's a man's world? The rise of female entrepreneurship during privatization in Serbia," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 07-2020, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- World Bank, 2012. "Kosovo," World Bank Publications - Reports 26830, The World Bank Group.
- World Bank Group & Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, 2017. "Western Balkans Labor Market Trends 2017," World Bank Publications - Reports 26395, The World Bank Group.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Population Policies; Gender and Development; Population&Development; Gender and Law;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2012-03-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-03-28 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2012-03-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.