Report NEP-LMA-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frías, Judith A & Kaplan, David & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2012. "Exports and Within-Plant Wage Distributions: Evidence from Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 8835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2012. "Heterogeneous Returns to Personality - The Role of Occupational Choice," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-495, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wagner, Robert & Zwick, Thomas, 2012. "How acid are lemons? Adverse selection and signalling for skilled labour market entrants," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobal, Martin, 2011. "A Rationale For Evidence On Service Offshoring," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt5s4056z6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Dube, Arindrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2011. "Do Frictions Matter in the Labor Market? Accessions, Separations, and Minimum Wage Effects," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4t3342nd, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Paul Ryan & Uschi Backes-Gellner & Silvia Teuber & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Apprentice pay in Britain, Germany and Switzerland: institutions, market forces, market power," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0075, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:12/2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & Lammers, Frauke, 2012. "The Firm as the Locus of Social Comparisons: Internal Labor Markets versus Up-or-out," CEPR Discussion Papers 8831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Diana Pérez-Dacal, 2012. "Effects of tourism development on temporality," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0047, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Reva, Anna, 2012. "Gender inequality in the labor market in Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6008, The World Bank.