Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Emerging Europe and Central Asia - Opportunities for men and women," World Bank Publications - Reports 2820, The World Bank Group.
- Reva, Anna, 2012. "Gender inequality in the labor market in Serbia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6008, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aleksandra Anić & Gorana Krstić, 2019. "What Lies Behind The Gender Wage Gap In Serbia?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 64(223), pages 137-170, October –.
- Anastasia Semykina & Susan J. Linz, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Perceived Gender Equality in Advanced Promotion Opportunities: An Empirical Investigation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 591-619, November.
- World Bank Group & Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, 2017. "Western Balkans Labor Market Trends 2017," World Bank Publications - Reports 26395, The World Bank Group.
- Ivanović, Vladan & Kufenko, Vadim, 2020. "It's a man's world? The rise of female entrepreneurship during privatization in Serbia," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 07-2020, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Abdallah Dah & Ali Fakih, 2016. "Decomposing Gender Wage Differentials Using Quantile Regression: Evidence from the Lebanese Banking Sector," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 171-185, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Gender - Gender and Health Gender - Gender and Law Gender - Gender and Education Private Sector Development - Business Ethics; Leadership and Values Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:26830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tal Ayalon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.