Assessing the financial vulnerability to climate-related natural hazards
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 2016. "Notes," Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, vol. 8(1), July.
- Tago, D. & Pradel, J. & Percedo Abreu, M. I. & Frias Lepoureau, M. T. & Gongora, V. & Lancelot, R. & Lefrançois, T. & Surujbally, N. & Lazarus, C. & Morales, P. & Vokaty, S., 2016. "Towards A Regional Approach for Animal Health Services Provision and Disaster Risk Reduction: The Economics of the Caribvet Network," 2015 West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, August 10-14 , 2015, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands 243180, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Making Money Work: Financing a Sustainable Future in Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers id:11892, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHazard Risk Management; Debt Markets; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Banks&Banking Reform; Climate Change Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-04-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .