Automotive air pollution : issues and options for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N., 1997.
"Is demand for polluting goods manageable? An econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 423-445, August.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N. & DEC, 1994. "Is demand for polluting goods manageable? an econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1309, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Levinson, Arik & Shetty, Sudhir, 1992. "Los Angeles, Mexico City, Cubatao, and Ankara - Efficient environmental regulation : case studies of urban air pollution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 942, The World Bank.
- Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Ashrafur Rahman, S.M. & Mahmudul, H.M., 2015. "Energy scenario and biofuel policies and targets in ASEAN countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 51-61.
- Imtenan, S. & Ashrafur Rahman, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A., 2015. "Effect of dynamic injection pressure on performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a compression ignition engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1205-1211.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:620-647 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransport and Environment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Montreal Protocol; Energy and Environment; Roads&Highways;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .