Automotive air pollution : issues and options for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N., 1997.
"Is demand for polluting goods manageable? An econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 423-445, August.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Feyzioglu, Tarhan N. & DEC, 1994. "Is demand for polluting goods manageable? an econometric study of car ownership and use in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1309, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Levinson, Arik & Shetty, Sudhir, 1992. "Los Angeles, Mexico City, Cubatao, and Ankara - Efficient environmental regulation : case studies of urban air pollution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 942, The World Bank.
- Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Ashrafur Rahman, S.M. & Mahmudul, H.M., 2015. "Energy scenario and biofuel policies and targets in ASEAN countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 51-61.
- Imtenan, S. & Ashrafur Rahman, S.M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Varman, M. & Kalam, M.A., 2015. "Effect of dynamic injection pressure on performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a compression ignition engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1205-1211.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:620-647 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTransport and Environment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Montreal Protocol; Energy and Environment; Roads&Highways;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.