Human capital and university-industry linkages'role in fostering firm innovation : an empirical study of Chile and Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Harris & Q. C. Li & J. Moffat, 2011.
"The impact of higher education institution-firm knowledge links on firm-level productivity in Britain,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(13), pages 1243-1246.
- Harris, Richard & Moffat, John & Lib, Qian Cher, 2010. "The Impact of Higher Education Institution-Firm Knowledge Links on Firm-level Productivity in Britain," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-65, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & firstname.lastname@example.org John, 2010. "The Impact of Higher Education Institution-Firm Knowledge Links on Firm-level Productivity in Britain," Working Papers 1017, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Comin, Diego & Licht, Georg & Pellens, Maikel & Schubert, Torben, 2018. "Do Companies Benefit from Public Research Organizations? The Impact of the Fraunhofer Society in Germany," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Education for Development (superceded); Innovation; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2007-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2007-12-19 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-12-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IPR-2007-12-19 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .