Report NEP-EDU-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Checchi, Daniele & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2007. "Private School Quality in Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mueller, Normann, 2007. "(Mis-)Understanding Education Externalities," MPRA Paper 6307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2007. "First in the Class? Age and the Education Production Function," NBER Working Papers 13663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Paul A. LaFontaine, 2007. "The American High School Graduation Rate: Trends and Levels," NBER Working Papers 13670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & José Alberto Guerra & Manuel Ramírez Gómez, 2007. "Incidencia del gasto en educación sobre los hogares en Bogotá en 2003," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004365, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Marotta, Daniela & Mark, Michael & Blom, Andreas & Thorn, Kristian, 2007. "Human capital and university-industry linkages'role in fostering firm innovation : an empirical study of Chile and Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4443, The World Bank.
- Ulf Rinne & Marc Schneider & Arne Uhlendorff, 2007. "Too Bad to Benefit?: Effect Heterogeneity of Public Training Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 749, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2007. "An Interview with Avinash Dixit," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 830, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.