Challenges to MDG achievement in low income countries : lessons from Ghana and Honduras
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Tyson, Laura DAndrea, 1979. "Incentives, income sharing, and institutional innovation in the yugoslav self-managed firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 285-301, September.
- Cable, John R & FitzRoy, Felix R, 1980. "Productive Efficiency, Incentives and Employee Participation: Some Preliminary Results for West Germany," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 100-121.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedercini, Matteo & Barney, Gerald O., 2010. "Dynamic analysis of interventions designed to achieve millennium development goals (MDG): The case of Ghana," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 89-99, June.
- Sayeed, Yeasmin, 2014. "Trade-offs in Achieving Human Development Goals for Bangladesh," Working Papers 2014:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Lofgren, Hans & Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina, 2013. "MAMS – A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Developing Country Strategy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Achieving Shared Growth; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Public Sector Expenditure Analysis&Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .