The growth of China and India in world trade : opportunity or threat for Latin America and the Caribbean?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Rauch, Ferdinand & Winters, L. Alan, 2013.
"Trade as an engine of creative destruction: Mexican experience with Chinese competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 379-392.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Winters, L.A., 2010. "Trade as an engine of creative destruction: Mexican experience with Chinese competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48914, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Ferdinand Rauch & L. Alan Winters, 2010. "Trade as an Engine of Creative Destruction: Mexican Experience with Chinese Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp0999, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Ferdinand Rauch & L. Alan Winters, 2010. "Trade as an Engine of Creative Destruction Mexico experience with Chinese competition," Working Paper Series 0510, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Guerrero, Pablo & Lucenti, Krista & Galarza, Sebastián, 2010.
"Trade Logistics and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
ADBI Working Papers
233, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & SebastiÃƒÂ¡n Galarza, 2010. "Trade Logistics and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean," Trade Working Papers 22752, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Rhys, 2008. "China?s Global Growth and Latin American Exports," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ferrari, Tatiana & Biage, Milton & Da Silva, Sergio, 2011. "Impacts of China’s growth on the Brazilian trade," MPRA Paper 29283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendez, Oscar, 2015. "The effect of Chinese import competition on Mexican local labor markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 364-380.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & Sebastián Galarza S., 2009. "Trade Logistic and Regional Integration in Latin America & the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2549, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Daniel Lederman & Marcelo Olarreaga & Guillermo Perry, 2007. "Latin America´s response to China and India: overview of research findings and policy implications - Observatorio de Política," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 149-193, January.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & Sebastián Galarza S., 2009. "Trade Logistic and Regional Integration in Latin America & the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9331, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Currencies and Exchange Rates; Trade Policy; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-08-27 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2007-08-27 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .