Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 1. basic theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:14:d:10.1007_s11269-018-2051-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:13:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1746-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2016. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/266574, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Marco Rogna, 2016. "Cooperative Game Theory Applied To Ieas: A Comparison Of Solution Concepts," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 649-678, July.
- Hurt, Wesley & Osório, António (António Miguel), 2014. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/237596, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:182-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Livestock&Animal Husbandry; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Education for Development (superceded);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2006-11-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2006-11-25 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.