Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 1. basic theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hurt, Wesley & Osório, António (António Miguel), 2014. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/237596, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:13:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1746-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2016. "A Sequential Allocation Problem: The Asymptotic Distribution of Resources," Working Papers 2072/266574, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Livestock&Animal Husbandry; Education for the Knowledge Economy; Education for Development (superceded);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2006-11-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2006-11-25 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .