Report NEP-GTH-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm, 2006. "A Non-cooperative Approach to the Compensation Rules for Primeval Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/18, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Parrachino, Irene & Zara, Stefano & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 1. basic theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4072, The World Bank.
- Rabah Amir & Filomena Garcia & Malgorzata Knauff, 2006. "Endogenous Heterogeneity in Strategic Models: Symmetry-breaking via Strategic Substitutes and Nonconcavities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Justin Leroux, 2006. "Profit sharing in unique Nash equilibrium: Characterization in the two-agent case," Cahiers de recherche 06-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- T. Renee Bowen & Zaki Zahran, 2006. "On Dynamic Compromise," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy N. Cason & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Tomas Sjostrom & Takehiko Yamato, 2005. "Secure Implementation Experiments: Do Strategy-proof Mechanisms Really Work?," Economics Working Papers 0055, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of Segregated and Integrated Groups," Working Papers 2006.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:45_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:44_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2006. "Jump Bidding and Overconcentration in Decentralized Simultaneous Ascending Auctions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12698, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2006. "Zheng’s Optimal Mechanism with Resale and the Second-Price Auction," Working Papers 2006_6, York University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola, 2006. "Bargaining in Collusive Markets," Working Papers 2006:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2006. "Auctions with Almost Homogeneous Bidders," Working Papers 2006_7, York University, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Tomas Sjostrom & Takehiko Yamato, 2005. "Secure Implementation," Economics Working Papers 0056, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Bernard Lebrun, 2006. "First-Price and Second-Price Auctions with Resale," Working Papers 2006_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:888 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Nash Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Chen, Zhijun, 2006. "Fighting Collusion in Tournaments," MPRA Paper 872, University Library of Munich, Germany.