Is debt replacing equity in regulated privatized infrastructure in developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & S. Jarvela & Luis Correia da Silva, 2006. "Is Debt Replacing Equity in Regulated Privatized Infrastructure in Developing Countries?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43915, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache, 2004. "Argentina Privatization: A Cure or a Disease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44066, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Bachiller & María José Arcas, 2006. "Performance and capital structure of privatized firms in the european union," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Antonio Estache & Ellis Juan & Lourdes Trujillo, 2011.
"Public–Private Partnerships in Transport,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 30
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Estache & André De Palma & E. Quinet & R. Vickerman, "undated". "Public-Private Partnerships in Transport," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache,Antonio & Juan,Ellis J. & Trujillo Castellano,Lourdes, 2007. "Public-private partnerships in transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4436, The World Bank.
- Gemson, Josephine & Gautami, K.V. & Thillai Rajan, A., 2012. "Impact of private equity investments in infrastructure projects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 59-65.
- Maria Jose Arcas & Patricia Bachiller, 2008. "Performance and Capital Structure of Privatized Firms in Europe," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 107-123.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Rural Finance; Municipal Financial Management; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .