Is Debt Replacing Equity in Regulated Privatized Infrastructure in Developing Countries?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- da Silva, Luis Correia & Estache, Antonio & Jarvela, Sakari, 2004. "Is debt replacing equity in regulated privatized infrastructure in developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3374, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache, 2004. "Argentina Privatization: A Cure or a Disease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44066, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Bachiller & María José Arcas, 2006. "Performance and capital structure of privatized firms in the european union," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Antonio Estache & Ellis Juan & Lourdes Trujillo, 2011.
"Public–Private Partnerships in Transport,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 30
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Estache & André De Palma & E. Quinet & R. Vickerman, "undated". "Public-Private Partnerships in Transport," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache,Antonio & Juan,Ellis J. & Trujillo Castellano,Lourdes, 2007. "Public-private partnerships in transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4436, The World Bank.
- Gemson, Josephine & Gautami, K.V. & Thillai Rajan, A., 2012. "Impact of private equity investments in infrastructure projects," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 59-65.
- Maria Jose Arcas & Patricia Bachiller, 2008. "Performance and Capital Structure of Privatized Firms in Europe," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 107-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/43915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .