Mortgage securities in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Haldrup, 2017. "On security of collateral in Danish mortgage finance: a formula of property rights, incentives and market mechanisms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Warnock, Veronica Cacdac & Warnock, Francis E., 2008.
"Markets and housing finance,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-251, September.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," NBER Working Papers 13081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Markets and Housing Finance," Working Papers 032008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp221, IIIS.
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg, 2006.
"Проблема Трансплантации Ипотечных Институтов В Переходных Экономиках: Роль Стройсберкасс
[The Problem of Transplantation of Housing Finance Institutions in Transition Economies: the Role of Contrac," MPRA Paper 21996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Noel & Zeynep Kantur & Angela Prigozhina & Sue Rutledge & Olena Fursova, 2006. "The Development of Non-bank Financial Institutions in Ukraine : Policy Reform Strategy and Action Plan," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7036.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Housing Finance in Sri Lanka : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8106, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Financial Intermediation; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Housing Finance; Housing Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Banking Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-09-12 (Finance)
- NEP-URE-2004-09-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .