Mortgage securities in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Haldrup, 2017. "On security of collateral in Danish mortgage finance: a formula of property rights, incentives and market mechanisms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Warnock, Veronica Cacdac & Warnock, Francis E., 2008.
"Markets and housing finance,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-251, September.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," NBER Working Papers 13081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2008. "Markets and Housing Finance," Working Papers 032008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Veronica Cacdac Warnock & Francis E. Warnock, 2007. "Markets and Housing Finance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp221, IIIS.
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg, 2006. "Проблема Трансплантации Ипотечных Институтов В Переходных Экономиках: Роль Стройсберкасс [The Problem of Transplantation of Housing Finance Institutions in Transition Economies: the Role of Contrac," MPRA Paper 21996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Noel & Zeynep Kantur & Angela Prigozhina & Sue Rutledge & Olena Fursova, 2006. "The Development of Non-bank Financial Institutions in Ukraine : Policy Reform Strategy and Action Plan," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7036, Juni.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eric Chan & Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2006. "The role of government-supported housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- World Bank, 2007. "Housing Finance in Sri Lanka : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8106, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Financial Intermediation; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Housing Finance; Housing Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Banking Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2004-09-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.