Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Wheaton, William C., 1998. "Land Use and Density in Cities with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 258-272, March.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1997. "Socialist Cities without Land Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Arnott, Richard J. & MacKinnon, James G., 1977.
"Measuring the costs of height restrictions with a general equilibrium model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 359-375, November.
- Richard Arnott & James G. MacKinnon, 1976. "Measuring the Costs of Height Restrictions with a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 242, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1987. "The structure of urban equilibria: A unified treatment of the muth-mills model," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 821-845 Elsevier.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Olsson, Ola, 2007.
"Endogenous institutional change after independence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1896-1921, November.
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Olsson, Ola, 2005. "Endogenous Institutional Change After Independence," Working Papers in Economics 163, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2016.
"Constituencies and Legislation: The Fight Over the McFadden Act of 1927,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1843-1859, July.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2011. "Constituencies and Legislation: The Fight over the McFadden Act of 1927," NBER Working Papers 17266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Rajan G. Raghuram, 2012. "Constituencies and legislation: the fight over the McFadden Act of 1927," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Ferreira, Francisco H.G., 2007.
"Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 993-1021, June.
- Filipe Campante & Francisco H. G. Ferreira, "undated". "Inefficient Lobbying, Populism and Oligarchy," Working Paper 248211, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Filipe Campante, 2004. "Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy," Textos para discussão 483, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Campante, Filipe Robin & Ferreira, Francisco H.G., 2007. "Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy," Scholarly Articles 24865281, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Campante, Felipe R. & Ferreira, Francisco G.H., 2004. "Inefficient lobbying, populism and oligarchy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3240, The World Bank.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Productive and Destructive Entrepreneurship in a Political Economy Framework," Working Paper Series 761, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRoads&Highways; Information Technology; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Gender and Health; Early Child and Children's Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2004-09-12 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .