Report NEP-ENT-2004-09-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert M., 2003. "Evaluation of financial liberalization : a general equilibrium model with constrained occupation choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3014, The World Bank.
- Batra, Geeta & Mahmood, Syed, 2003. "Direct support to private firms - evidence on effectiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3170, The World Bank.
- Quy-Toan Do, 2004. "Institutional trap," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3291, The World Bank.
- Catarina Reis Oliveira, 2003. "Immigrants’ Entrepreneurial Opportunities: The Case of the Chinese in Portugal," Working Papers 2003.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata, 2004. "Spatial Dynamic Of Small And Medium Enterprises In The Recent Economic Crisis," Urban/Regional 0409003, EconWPA.
- Laeven, Luc & Woodruff, Christopher, 2004. "The quality of the legal system, firm ownership, andfirm size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3246, The World Bank.