Teaching adults to read better and faster : results from an experiment in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Abadzi, 2003. "Improving Adult Literacy Outcomes : Lessons from Cognitive Research for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15136, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2017.
"The Impact of a Computer-based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 451-473.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Alain Desrochers & Christopher Ksoll & Abu S. Shonchoy, "undated". "The Impact of a Computer-Based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fed36baaa5b2462a879343d6f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "The impact of a computer based adult literacy program on literacy and numeracy : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 551, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ashwini Deshpande, Alain Desrochers, Christopher Ksoll, and Abu S. Shonchoy, 2016. "The Impact Of A Computer Based Adult Literacy Program On Literacy And Numeracy-Evidence From India," Working papers 251, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Werner L. Hernani-Limarino & Paul Villarroel & Christian Valencia, 2015. "¿Libres de Analfabetismo? Evaluando la Experiencia Boliviana con el Programa Nacional de Alfabetización “Yo Si Puedo”," Working Papers 04/2015, Fundación Aru.
- Ulrike Hanemann, 2015. "The Evolution and Impact of Literacy Campaigns and Programmes 2000â€“2014," Working Papers id:7516, eSocialSciences.
- Gizaw, Abiy Menkir & Rogers, Alan & Warkineh, Turuwark Zalalam, 2019. "Leaving the job half done? An analysis of mid-term withdrawals by facilitators in some adult literacy learning programmes," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 194-206.
- Emily Smith-Greenaway, 2015. "Educational attainment and adult literacy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(35), pages 1015-1034.
- Martínez, Rodrigo & Fernández, Andrés, 2010. "Impacto social y económico del analfabetismo: modelo de análisis y estudio piloto," Documentos de Proyectos 299, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsCurriculum&Instruction; Teaching and Learning; Nonformal Education; Primary Education; ICT Policy and Strategies; Nonformal Education; ICT Policy and Strategies; Primary Education; Teaching and Learning; Curriculum&Instruction;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.