China's growth and poverty reduction - trends between 1990 and 1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleiman, Ephraim, 1976. "Trade and the Decline of Colonialism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(343), pages 459-480, September.
- Bell, Frederick W & Murphy, Neil B, 1969. "Impact of Market Structure on the Price of a Commercial Banking Service," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 210-213, May.
- Hufbauer, G. C. & O'Neill, J. P., 1972. "Unit values of U.S. machinery exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 265-275, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GOH, Chor-ching & LUO, Xubei & ZHU, Nong, 2009. "Income growth, inequality and poverty reduction: A case study of eight provinces in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 485-496, September.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006.
"The impact of growth and inequality on rural poverty in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 694-712.
- Zhang, Yin & Wan, Guanghua, 2006. "The Impacts of Growth and Inequality on Rural Poverty in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jayati Ghosh, 2010. "Poverty reduction in China and India: Policy implications of recent trends?," Working Papers 92, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- WANG, Zuxiang & SMYTH, Russell & NG, Yew-Kwang, 2009. "A new ordered family of Lorenz curves with an application to measuring income inequality and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Giovanni Bigazzi, 2007. "The Role Of Agriculture In The Development Of The People’S Republic Of China," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 36/2007, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Public Health Promotion; Achieving Shared Growth; Poverty Assessment; Governance Indicators; Inequality; Economic Conditions and Volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .