A consistency framework for macroeconomic analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. Emini & Hippolyte Fofack, 2004. "A financial social accounting matrix for the integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : application to Cameroon with a fixed-price multiplier analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3219, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Growth, poverty, and inequality : a regional panel for Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2072, The World Bank.
- Khadr, Ali & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1989. "A framework for macroeconomic consistency for Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 310, The World Bank.
- Marshall, Jorge & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1989. "Economic and policy determinants of public sector deficits," Policy Research Working Paper Series 321, The World Bank.
- Vavouras, Ioannis S., 1999. "Public Sector Deficits: Their Economic and Policy Determinants in the Case of Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Islam, Roumeen & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1991. "The macroeconomics of public sector deficits : the case of Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 672, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .