Pensions in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Mary O'Sullivan, 1998. "The Political Economy of Corporate Governance in Germany," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_226, Levy Economics Institute.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Pension systems in 15 countries compared: the value of entitlements," MPRA Paper 14751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:7-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Reducing Vulnerability and Increasing Opportunity : Social Protection in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14255, January.
- Serrano, Carlos, 1999. "Social security reform, income disribution, fiscal policy, and capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2055, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Banks&Banking Reform; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Contractual Savings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .