The 1985-94 global real estate cycle : its casues and consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio, 2013.
"Housing cycles and macroeconomic fluctuations: A global perspective,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 215-238.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," Research Department Publications 4810, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio, 2012. "Housing Cycles and Macroeconomic Fluctuations: A Global Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4085, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sun Qian & Tang Yong & Yang Aimee, 2017. "The Spatial Statistics Analysis of Housing Market Bubbles," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 250-266, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Colin M. Lizieri & George A. Matysiak, 1999. "The Workings of the London Office Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 365-387, June.
- Kim, k. & Suh, s. & Feridun, M., 2006. "Real State Business Cycle and Real Estate Policies: The Case of Korea," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Financial Intermediation; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Financial Intermediation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing Finance; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.