The decentralization of public services : lessons from the theory of the firm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan, 2005.
"Decentralization, Corruption And Government Accountability: An Overview,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2005-023, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2005. "Decentralization, Corruption and Government Accountability: An Overview," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-152, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kempe Ronald Hope, 2000. "Decentralisation and local governance theory and the practice in Botswana," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 519-534.
- Eid, Florence, 2001. "Applying the decision rights to a case of hospital institutional design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2726, The World Bank.
- Kim, Aehyung, 2008. "Decentralization and the provision of public services : framework and implementation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4503, The World Bank.
- William D. Savedoff, 1997. "Social Services Viewed Through New Lenses: Agency Problems in Education and Health in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Richard M Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005. "Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice," International Tax Program Papers 0513, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Eid, Florence, 2001. "Hospital governance and incentive design : the case of corporatized public hospitals in Lebanon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2727, The World Bank.
- Ping Zhang & Eivind Tandberg & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2002. "On National or Supranational Objectives; Improving the Effectiveness of Targeted Expenditure Programs," IMF Working Papers 02/209, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Economy; Environmental Economics&Policies; National Governance; Banks&Banking Reform; Education for the Knowledge Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .