Hedging cotton price risk in Francophone African countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Finger, 1981. "The Industry-Country Incidence of "Less than Fair Value" Cases in US Import Trade," NBER Chapters,in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 260-279 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varangis, Panos & Thigpen, Elton & Satyanarayan, Sudhakar & DEC, 1994. "The use of New York cotton futures contracts to hedge cotton price risk in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1328, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Satyanarayan, Sudhakar & Somensatto, Eduardo, 1997. "Tradeoffs from hedging oil pricerisk in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1792, The World Bank.
- Jamshed Y. Uppal & Syeda Rabab Mudakkar, 2014. "Mitigating Vulnerability to Oil Price Risk— Applicability of Risk Models to Pakistan’s Energy Problem," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 293-308.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; Access to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .