What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
More about this item
Keywordscognitive styles; entrepreneurial orientation; types of entrepreneurs; social entrepreneurship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-03-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-03-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2008-03-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-03-01 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2008-03-01 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2008-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .