Report NEP-CBE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Gino & Don A. Moore & Max H. Bazerman, 2008. "No harm, no foul: The outcome bias in ethical judgments," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-080, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2009.
- Marie-Edith Bissey & John D Hey & Stefania Ottone, 2008. "Jekyll and Hyde," Discussion Papers 08/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2007. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Quaderni DEF 146, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Brit Grosskopf & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007. "Rational reasoning or adaptive behavior? Evidence from two-person beauty contest games," Economics Working Papers 1068, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2006a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junichiro Ishida, 2008. "Decisiveness," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- KÃ¼pper, Hans-Ulrich & Sandner, Kai, 2008. "Differences in Social Preferences - Are They Profitable for the Firm?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2122, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259453_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:3-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Maxime Merli & Patrick Roger, 2008. "A Behavioural Approach To Financial Puzzles," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Cools, E. & Vermeulen, S., 2008. "What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.