Report NEP-HRM-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mislav Ante Omazić & Dario Blažeković, 2008. "Virtual Mentorship as an Advanced Method of Knowledge and Experience Sharing and Network Building," EFZG Working Papers Series 0801, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Thanasis Stengos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, human capital and non-linearities in economic growth," Working Papers 019, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Giles,John T. & De Brauw,Alan, 2008. "Migrant opportunity and the educational attainment of youth in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4526, The World Bank.
- Cools, E. & Vermeulen, S., 2008. "What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- João Cerejeira Silva, 2008. "Young Employment, Job-Skill Composition and Minimum Wages: Evidence from a 'Natural Experiment'," NIPE Working Papers 04/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Constant, Amelie F. & DeVoretz, Don J. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Report No. 16: Study on the Social and Labour Market Integration of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Research Reports 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).