Report NEP-KNM-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mislav Ante Omazić & Dario Blažeković, 2008. "Virtual Mentorship as an Advanced Method of Knowledge and Experience Sharing and Network Building," EFZG Working Papers Series 0801, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Andersson, Martin & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2008. "Location Attributes and Start-Ups in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 116, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Janz, Norbert & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge-based productivity in low-tech industries: evidence from firms in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kaiserfeld, Thomas, 2008. "The Persistent Differentiation - the education commission’s reform work 1724-1778," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 113, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Katsuya Takii, 2008. "The Persistence of Differences in Productivity, Wages, Skill Mixes and Profits Between Firms in a Rapidly Changing Environment," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Cools, E. & Vermeulen, S., 2008. "What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Marina Filgueiras Jorge, 2008. "Investimento Estrangeiro Direto e Inovação: Um Estudo Sobre Ramos Selecionados da Indústria no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1327, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.