Report NEP-ENT-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2008. "Location Attributes and Start-Ups in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 116, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cools, E. & Vermeulen, S., 2008. "What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2006a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schnabel, Claus & Kohaut, Susanne & Brixy, Udo, 2008. "Employment stability of entrants in newly founded firms : a matching approach using linked employer-employee data from Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200809, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2008. "Show Me the Money; Access to Finance for Small Borrowers in Canada," IMF Working Papers 08/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Canela, Miguel A., 2008. "International allocation determinants of institutional investments in venture capital and private equity limited partnerships," IESE Research Papers D/726, IESE Business School.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "Firms' Rationales for Interaction with Research Universities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 115, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.