The Reproductive Value as Part of the Shadow Price of Population
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustav Feichtinger & Michael Kuhn & Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2011. "The reproductive value as part of the shadow price of population," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 24(28), pages 709-718, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Rita Testa & Stuart Basten, 2012. "Have Lifetime Fertility Intentions Declined During the “Great Recession”?," VID Working Papers 1209, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Ingrid Kubin & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2012. "Coping with Inefficiencies in a New Economic Geography Model," VID Working Papers 1204, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
More about this item
KeywordsReproductive value; distributed optimal control theory; McKendrick equation; shadow price; indirect effect.;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:wpaper:1106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .