Testing for structural Change in Regression: An Empirical Likelihood Ratio Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Watt, P A, 1979. "Tests of Equality between Sets of Coefficients in Two Linear Regressions When Disturbance Variances Are Unequal: Some Small Sample Properties," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 47(4), pages 391-396, December.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Giles, Judith A & Giles, David E A, 1993. " Pre-test Estimation and Testing in Econometrics: Recent Developments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 145-197, June.
- Ohtani, Kazuhiro & Toyoda, Toshihisa, 1985. "Small Sample Properties of Tests of Equality between Sets of Coefficients in Two Linear Regressions under Heteroscedasticity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 37-44, February.
- Weerahandi, Samaradasa, 1987. "Testing Regression Equality with Unequal Variances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1211-1215, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical Likelihood; Wald test; Monte Carlo Simulation; Power and size; structural change;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicewp:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .