Gender employment disparities, financialization and profitability dynamics on the eve of Italy's long crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Zacharias & Melissa Mahoney, 2009. "Do Gender Disparities in Employment Increase Profitability? Evidence from the United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 133-161.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011.
"Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy," Working Papers 11/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdecomposition; earnings differentials; economics of gender; feminization of the labor force; gender wage gap;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:22/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .