Estimating the Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Davies, James B. & Sandstrom, Susanna & Shorrocks, Anthony & Wolff, Edward N., 2007. "Estimating the Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:95-115. is not listed on IDEAS
- Olympia Bover, 2010.
"Wealth Inequality And Household Structure: U.S. Vs. Spain,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 259-290, June.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," Working Papers 0804, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bover, Olympia, 2008. "Wealth inequality and household structure: US vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brinca, Pedro & Holter, Hans A. & Krusell, Per & Malafry, Laurence, 2016.
"Fiscal multipliers in the 21st century,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 53-69.
- Pedro Brinca & Hans Holter & Per Krusell & Laurence Malafry, 2014. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st Century," 2014 Papers pbr150, Job Market Papers.
- Pedro brinca & Hans A. Holter & Per Krusell & Laurence Malafry, 2015. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st century," GEE Papers 0059, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2015.
- Per Krusell and Laurence Malafry, 2014. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st Century," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0416, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Per Krusell & Laurence Malafry & Hans Holter & Pedro Brinca, 2015. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st Century," 2015 Meeting Papers 303, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Brinca & Hans A. Holter & Per Krusell & Laurence Malafry, 2015. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st Century," LWS Working papers 21, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Pedro Brinca & Hans A. Holter & Per Krusell and Laurence Malafry, 2014. "Fiscal Multipliers in the 21st Century," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/119, European University Institute.
- DAVIES, JAMES B & Shorrocks, Anthony & Sandstrom, Susanna & WOLFF, EDWARD N, 2007.
"The World Distribution of Household Wealth,"
Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series
qt3jv048hx, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- James B. Davies & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2010. "The World Distribution of Household Wealth," Working Papers id:3217, eSocialSciences.
- Davies, James B. & Sandstrom, Susanna & Shorrocks, Anthony & Wolff, Edward N., 2008. "The World Distribution of Household Wealth," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2008/03, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shorrocks, Anthony & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "Ungrouping Income Distributions: Synthesising Samples for Inequality and Poverty Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Popov, Vladimir, 2018. "Paradoxes of Happiness: Why People Feel More Comfortable With High Inequalities And High Murder Rates?," MPRA Paper 87118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Goda, 2014. "Global trends in relative and absolute wealth concentrations," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010897, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2009. "Instability of Democracy as Resource Curse," MPRA Paper 22069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward Wolff, 2009. "The global pattern of household wealth," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1111-1124.
More about this item
Keywordswealth; net worth; personal assets; inequality; households; balance sheets; portfolios;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- समकालीन in Wikipedia Hindi ne '')
- Distribuição de riqueza in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Historia de la era contemporánea in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Talk:Distribution of wealth in year 2000 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.