Measuring the Policymaker’s Credibility: The Bank of England in ‘nice’ and ‘not-so-nice’ times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1997. "What does the Bundesbank target?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1025-1053, June.
- Breedon, Francis & Hume, Michael, 2007. "Does the European Central Bank have a credibility problem?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 438-442, June.
- Demir, Banu & Yigit, Taner M., 2008.
"Announcements and credibility under inflation targeting,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 249-253, August.
- Taner Yigit & Banu Demir, 2007. "Announcements and Credibility under Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 0705, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Timothy Besley & Kevin Sheedy, 2010. "Monetary Policy Under Labour," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 212(1), pages 15-33, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flávio de Freitas Val & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Marcelo Cabus Klotzle & Antonio Carlos Figueiredo Pinto, 2017. "Estimating the Credibility of Brazilian Monetary Policy using Forward Measures and a State-Space Model," Working Papers Series 463, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; credibility; Bayesian; Kalman filter;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20111110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .