Estimating the effect of state dependence in work-related training participation among British employees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, 2005.
"Employee Training And Wage Compression In Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(3), pages 321-342, June.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," Discussion Papers 04/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2004. "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsstate dependence; unobserved heterogeneity; training; dynamic panel data models; generalised method of moments;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .