Estimating for Discretely Observed Diffusions Using Transform Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on Student-t Log-Returns of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 194, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xiao Huang, 2011. "Quasi‐maximum likelihood estimation of discretely observed diffusions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Michael Sørensen, 2008. "Efficient estimation for ergodic diffusions sampled at high frequency," CREATES Research Papers 2007-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Michael Sørensen, 2008. "Parametric inference for discretely sampled stochastic differential equations," CREATES Research Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Huang Xiao, 2013. "Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate diffusions," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 179-197, April.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2005.
"Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Wolfgang Breymann & Leah Kelly & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Intraday Empirical Analysis and Modeling of Diversified World Stock Indices," Research Paper Series 125, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .