On equilibria in duopolies with finite strategy spaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalyan Talluri & Garrett van Ryzin, 2000. "Revenue management under general discrete choice model of consumer behavior," Economics Working Papers 533, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2001.
- Marc Dudey, 1992. "Dynamic Edgeworth-Bertrand Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1461-1477.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houyuan Jiang & Zhan Pang, 2011. "Network capacity management under competition," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 287-326, October.
- Kalyan Talluri & Víctor Martínez de Albéniz, 2010. "Dynamic price competition with fixed capacities," Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yuri Levin & Jeff McGill & Mikhail Nediak, 2009. "Dynamic Pricing in the Presence of Strategic Consumers and Oligopolistic Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 32-46, January.
More about this item
Keywordsduopoly; equilibria; revenue management; discrete-choice theory;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2004-05-26 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-MIC-2004-05-26 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .