Processes and consequences in business ethical dilemmas: The oil industry and climate changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Velasquez, Manuel, 1992. "International Business, Morality, and the Common Good," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 27-40, January.
- Marc Le Menestrel, 2001. "Economic rationality and ethical behavior," Economics Working Papers 584, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Des Klass, 2014. "Knowledge and the Climate Change Issue: An Exploratory Study of Cluster and Extra-Cluster Effects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 11-25, November.
- Alexandros-Andreas Kyrtsis, 2011. "Insurance of Techno-Organizational Ventures and Procedural Ethics: Lessons from the Deepwater Horizon Explosion," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 45-61, April.
- Timo Busch & Volker Hoffmann, 2009. "Ecology-Driven Real Options: An Investment Framework for Incorporating Uncertainties in the Context of the Natural Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 295-310, December.
- Cristina Besio & Andrea Pronzini, 2014. "Morality, Ethics, and Values Outside and Inside Organizations: An Example of the Discourse on Climate Change," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 287-300, February.
- Julian Rode & Marc Le Menestrel & Luk Van Wassenhove & Anthony Simon, 2015. "Ethical Analysis for Evaluating Sustainable Business Decisions: The Case of Environmental Impact Evaluation in the Inambari Hydropower Project," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Burkard Eberlein & Dirk Matten, 2009. "Business Responses to Climate Change Regulation in Canada and Germany: Lessons for MNCs from Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 241-255, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3073-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ethical dilemma; procedural rationality; consequential rationality; oil industry; climate change; Kyoto protocol;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .