Internet e-ethics in confrontation with an activists' agenda: Yahoo! on trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Le Menestrel, 2001. "Economic rationality and ethical behavior," Economics Working Papers 584, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Román & Pedro Cuestas, 2008. "The Perceptions of Consumers Regarding Online Retailers’ Ethics and Their Relationship with Consumers’ General Internet Expertise and Word of Mouth: A Preliminary Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Frederick Bird, 2009. "Why the Responsible Practice of Business Ethics Calls for a Due Regard for History," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 203-220, November.
- Sergio Roman, 2007. "The Ethics of Online Retailing: A Scale Development and Validation from the Consumersâ€™ Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Frederick Bird, 2009. "The Ethical Responsibilities of Businesses in Developing Areas," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 85-97, November.
- Raphael Cohen-Almagor, 2012. "Freedom of Expression, Internet Responsibility, and Business Ethics: The Yahoo! Saga and Its Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 353-365, March.
More about this item
KeywordsE-business; e-ethics; auctions; legal compliance; internet regulation; freedom of expression; media crisis;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .