Network approach in economics and management: The interdisciplinary nature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandrova Anna & Sheresheva Marina & Natalya Egorova, 2015. "Tourism clusters in Russia: a network perspective," Working Papers 0022, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Sheresheva Marina & Alexander Luzhin & Julia Trifonova, 2015. "Cinema chains in Russia," Working Papers 0021, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork; coordination mechanism; network approach;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2014-04-11 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upa:wpaper:0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kalyagin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femsuru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .