Report NEP-NET-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Compatibility, Intellectual Property,Innovation and Welfare in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1043, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:40736 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baggio Rodolfo & Sheresheva Marina, 2014. "Network approach in economics and management: The interdisciplinary nature," Working Papers 0011, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Andrej Svorenčík, 2013. "MIT's Rise to Prominence: Outline of a Collective Biography," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-19, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Berno Buechel & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Petersen, 2014. "Peer Effects and Studentsâ€™ Self-Control," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2014. "Regulation of Network Sectors in the EU: A Federalist Perspective," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201422, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alexey Kushnir & Alexandru Nichifor, 2014. "Targeted vs. collective information sharing in networks," ECON - Working Papers 152, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Poldin & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2014. "Friendship And Study Assistance Ties Of University Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Francis Bloch & Gabrielle Demange & Rachel Kranton, 2014. "Rumors and Social Networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00966234, HAL.
- Catarina Roseira & Carla Ramos & Francisco Maia, 2014. "Understanding Incubator Value – A Network Approach to University Incubators," FEP Working Papers 532, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Overlapping coalitions, bargaining and networks," Cahiers de recherche 14-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Faia, Ester & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2014. "Monetary policy implementation in an interbank network: Effects on systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 46, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "How Structural Changes in Complex Networks Impact Organizational Learning Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014111, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2014.
- Vasco M. Carvalho & Nico Voigtländer, 2014. "Input Diffusion and the Evolution of Production Networks," NBER Working Papers 20025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martha G. Alatriste Contreras & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Propagation of Economic Shocks in Input-Output Networks: A Cross-Country Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2014/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alin Halimatussadiah & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Diah Widyawati, 2014. "Social Capital to Induce a Contribution to Environmental Collective Action in Indonesia: An Experimental Method," Departmental Working Papers 2014-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00971541 is not listed on IDEAS anymore