Propagation of Economic Shocks in Input-Output Networks: A Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martha G. Alatriste Contreras & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Propagation of Economic Shocks in Input-Output Networks: A Cross-Country Analysis," Papers 1401.4704, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Martha G. Alatriste Contreras & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Propagation of economic shocks in input-output networks: A cross-country analysis," Post-Print hal-01474258, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:488:y:2017:i:c:p:187-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0171-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martha Alatriste-Contreras, 2015. "The relationship between the key sectors in the european union economy and the intra-European Union trade," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas, 2015. "Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 865-877.
- Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun, 2017. "Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 576-591.
- Charles D. Brummitt & Kenan Huremovic & Paolo Pin & Matthew H. Bonds & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2017. "Contagious disruptions and complexity traps in economic development," Papers 1707.05914, arXiv.org.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2016. "China’s Imports Slowdown; Spillovers, Spillins, and Spillbacks," IMF Working Papers 16/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Alper Duman & Gül Ertan Özgüzer, 2015. "Input-Output Networks and Growth Performances across Countries," Working Papers 1504, Izmir University of Economics.
- Rebekka Burkholz & Hans J. Herrmann & Frank Schweitzer, 2018. "Explicit size distributions of failure cascades redefine systemic risk on finite networks," Papers 1802.03286, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; input-output networks; shock diusion; spreading mechanisms; avalances; economic crises;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2014-04-11 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2014/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .