MIT's Rise to Prominence: Outline of a Collective Biography
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMIT; networks of economists; advisor-advisee relations; prosopography; collective biography;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NET-2014-04-11 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-04-11 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2013-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .